Here are some of the noteworthy grants we have helped our clients acquire. For reasons of confidentiality, the names of grant recipients are not listed.
- $375,000 from the US government’s Health and Human Services Agency for diabetes education.
- $175,000 for HIV prevention among communities at risk from the Centers for Disease Control.
- $169,000 for an elementary education literacy project for the public school system.
- $132,000 from a city government funder for a family literacy project.
- $162,000 for an after school program for low-income youth in middle and high school.
- $12,000 grant for an after-school enrichment program for children.
- $240,000 for senior services such as case management, meals, recreation and medical care.
- $6.1 million for the expansion of a hospital psychiatric Emergency Room.
- $5 million for the creation of a primary care clinic from the Department of Health and Dormitory Authority.
- $16,000 foundation grant for a diabetes program at an acute care hospital.
- $122,149 grant from the Department of Health and the Department of Labor for job training and placement of laid-off nurses.
- $250,000 for a social adult day care program for the elderly.
- $12,000 foundation grant for a college music program.
- $800,000 contract for homemaking and housekeeping services from the Department for the Aging.
- $20 million contract for a home health care agency from a city government agency.
- $250,000 grant for the training of personal care aides from the federal and state government housing authorities for a home health care agency.